Get your FREE claim assessment


Call us today

0151 665 0299

SIPP Claims

If you have been advised to transfer your pension into a SIPP (self invested personal pension) and lost money as a result, we can help you, whether the firm that advised you to transfer your pension is still trading or has ceased trading.

We can help if:

  • You were promised a significant return on your investment that did not materialise

  • You were not advised of how or where your pension would be invested and the risks involved

  • You were not told about any charges and commissions

  • You were advised that your pension would be invested in forestry, property and global agriculture scheme

You may make your complaint to your financial advisor/pension provider, and if your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and / or the Pension Ombudsman Service, yourself, for free.

Call us on our claims line on 0151 665 0299 for a free, no obligation discussion to see if we can help you.



road traffic accident

Road Traffic

MST Legal - accident at work

at Work

serious injury icon

Serious and
Complex Injuries

medical negligence


accident abroad Icons


occupiers liability icons

Liability Claims

Get free no obligation advice today

0151 665 0299